The minimum requirement of marks for admission to the B.Ed Degree Course is 50% for Part III or 50% in aggregate (part I+II+III together) in Bachelor’s Degree (Science/Arts subjects) or 50% marks in Post graduation in the concerned subject. For B.Ed Commerce optional 50% marks for M.Com Degree is needed. Admissions shall be made by the respective colleges as per the rank list prepared by the University on the basis of the marks obtained in the qualifying examination. Applications to the B.Ed Degree Course shall be submitted in the online mode. Any candidate who desires to obtain admission under the University of Kerala for the B.Ed Degree Course should compulsorily register online before the closure of registration, irrespective of the Category (Open Merit (General) /SEBC/ EWS/ SC/ST/ Community /Management / Candidate from Union Territory of Lakshadweep/ Differently Abled Persons / Defence Quota/Teachers Quota/Sports Quota/Tamil Linguistic Minority etc.) to which he/she belongs.
CERTIFICATES/ DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED ALONG WITH THE FILLED IN APPLICATION
1. Self-attested photocopy of SSLC or any relevant school records to prove date of birth.
2. Self-attested photocopies of the mark lists of all parts of the qualifying examination(s) and Degree/ Provisional Certificate.
3. Certificate to prove nativity.
4. Certificates in support of claim for Communal Reservation, if applicable.
5. Self- attested photocopies of certificates in support of Special Equivalency Certificate and Eligibility Certificate from the University of Kerala, stating that their qualifying examination is recognised for seeking admission to B.Ed.Degree Course in a particular optional subject/ in a stream as applicable, in case of double or triple main candidates/ or candidates who have passed the Degree Examination in Vocational or Specialised Courses.
6. Self-attested photocopy of NSS / NCC certificate at the Degree level, if applicable.
7. Any other documents mentioned in the notification or those called for later.